Did you know that the success or failure of a company majorly depends on the skills of an assistant? If you didn’t know - you probably will now!
The job description of a Personal Assistant includes:
- Organizing the office and helping associates with the process
- Sorting out communications promptly
- Using ERP software for ‘back-office’ requirements.
- Perform receptionist duties as required
In addition to this, Personal Assistants are also responsible for handling the management’s meetings, whilst maintaining decorum and cordial relations with colleagues.
The duties of Personal Assistant include several tasks:
1. Manage circulations of the management:
these include all sorts of letterheads, educational textbooks, supplies, DVDs, minutes books, etc.
2. Manage branches by providing support:
these may include providing assistance and support in giving information technology support, logistics, training, etc.
3. Manage the company's social media handles and accounts:
an assistant must take care of and handle the management’s social media presence for instance Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.
4. Maintain the payroll and file taxes on behalf of the management:
an assistant is required to file quarterly tax returns to the government whilst also maintaining the management payroll.
5. Schedule and plan official appointments:
an assistant must ensure to schedule and plan meetings and appointments ahead of the date and notify the management.
6. Maintain public relationships with others
: the job descriptions of a personal assistant require them to maintain good public relations, and cordial relationships with the management, outsiders, and of course, colleagues. How Much does a Personal Assistant make?